If social networks are our new public squares, then email is our ticket to them and to everything that surrounds digital life. To be part of it we need an identity, a card with our name and surname, something unique that will take us into that world of internet shopping, digital friends, online dating, registrations, messages and above all a way of communication.
It is pertinent to note that in reality communication as we knew it has not died, it simply evolved, much can be heard and read about how nothing is the same anymore, and that is that it will never be as we move forward, for the better. Emails are the digitization of letters, messages, texts, information, web jobs, text messages and even calls. Everything to a world that encompasses technology and digital.
That is why it is so important to have one, not just to “belong”, it is to facilitate things and tasks in order to save our valuable and so precarious time. It is also a form of memory, emails have the wonderful characteristic of being more than what their name indicates. They come with multiple functions, tasks, aggregates, memories to store jobs and any type of file or content we want to keep, as some platforms also offer a custom cloud that works as a storage service to archive any document, photo or video you consider very valuable.
In this article you will learn how to open an email in Outlook, one of Microsoft$0027s most famous allies. One of the most valuable benefits of this service is that not only serves as an email, its function is not only there as a platform to send emails, but, as it is allied to Skype, with open an email Outlook , you can automatically use it for your account in Skype, also allows the option to register with your email or phone number, so your data will be safe and have multiple ways to enter Microsoft, Outlook and skype, without having to perform several procedures.
In addition, you$0027ll also learn how to sign in and create an Outlook account step by step so you can start archiving, sending, sharing, and communicating with anyone you want from anywhere in the world.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Outlook
Advantages of Outlook
- To be able to log in to Outlook or register you only need to follow a few simple steps, Outlook gives you the option to register easily and without complications
- You can link your account with Skype and use the same email address for multiple functions. Microsoft thinks about users and making their lives much easier and simpler so that they can use their tools comfortably and safely.
- You have the option to customize the layout of Outlook and decide how you want your inbox to look, a fairly useful attribute for users who want to play around with the aesthetics of their email with a much cleaner, more professional and useful design.
- Another great advantage of Outlook is that you can decide how you want your email domain to look. In fact this is an option you can see at the beginning of creating an account and below we explain how to do it.
Disadvantages of Outlook
- One of the main complaints of Outlook users is that the service has very little storage space, barely 5gb to store files, multimedia, documents, writers, photos or audios. Unlike Gmail, which has 15 Gb for free, this disadvantage of Outlook makes users prefer to go with their competition.
- The messages are all together, yet Outlook doesn$0027t offer a good message hierarchy as Gmail does, which filters all your inbox with lots of order and sections, such as messages from companies or people directly at the beginning and next to it everything that has to do with social media, and advertising.
- Another big disadvantage of Outlook is that it has difficulties in sending files, it supports only up to 20 MB
Logging into Outlook
To be able to log in and enjoy the email service, just follow these small and simple steps below.
- The first step is to open your browser, here we will show you how to log in from your computer or PC for your convenience. Then, after you open your browser, you should type the word Outlook or click on this direct link to save time https://support.office.com/es-es/article/c%C3%B3mo-iniciar-o-cerrar-sesi%C3%B3n-en-outlook-com-e08eb8ac-ac27-49f4-a400-a47311e1ee7e
- Then click on the blue “Login” option. You will automatically be directed to another window where a blank space will appear. There you must enter your Outlook email, created previously.
- You also have several options to be able to log in, you can do it by typing in the number of your mobile device, or also of your skype account. Once you decide which address to use, you will have to click on the option that says “Next”
- In this step you will see that a new window opens with a new blank space belonging to the password. There you will have to write down carefully your password.
- Finally, you can click on the option that says “Keep me logged in” so that you don$0027t have to repeat these steps again, which can be annoying and time-consuming
- Now you$0027re in your inbox and can enjoy all the options that Outlook has to offer.
How to create an account in Outlook
In order to use the Outlook service and then login , you will need to follow almost all the steps explained above, with the difference that instead of clicking on login , you will click on create an account.
There you will have to follow step by step all the indications, very easy and simple. But remember that when you create your account you can choose which domain to have, this is one of the best options in Outlook .