Today is about Login Spotify . Music is that engine that often changes our mood, is present in many occasions of our lives, and little by little has changed its formats to offer us a better experience, this is the work that touches the technology. We go from acetate records, cassettes, vinyl records, the radio is also a protagonist in this story and then jump to the cd$0027s, dvd$0027s to see concerts and thanks to digitalization we can listen to music online.
You remember Ares? Back then it was the best, then Youtube made life easier for us, and it still does, with the difference that Spotify today has been reborn so that we can enjoy music from another perspective, one of better quality.
What is Spotify?
If you like music, Spotify is for you. It is nothing less than a streaming service that includes digital music, also videos and podcasts, which are a modality that just in our times has become fashionable, thanks to its versatility, dynamism, creativity and interaction with the public. From Spotify you can do all this and the app$0027s algorithm suggests other artists according to your taste and what you$0027ve already been listening to.
Thanks to Spotify you can have access to millions of songs and artists of all times, it is not a requirement that they must be current or too famous, it is an application intended for the enjoyment of music, its very motto confirms this statement as they spread the slogan: Music for all.
History: When was Spotify created?
It was only launched on the market in 2008 by a Swedish company, however it was in the following year, 2009, that it was implemented in other countries, as it was initially only available in Europe.
The original idea was to offer a streaming music service, with better audio touches to enhance the user experience. Today, it can be said that the great music platform has over 200 million users who currently use the platform daily, and the good news is that the service is so good that half of that number use Spotify$0027s Premium plan to enjoy all that it has to offer.
Advantages and disadvantages of Spotify:
Advantages of Spotify:
- Unlike youtube, you can opt for a private service where the advertising does not bother or interrupt you when you listen to music or a podcast. All you have to do is pay and subscribe to the Spotify Premium plan and forget about annoying unwanted advertising.
- It$0027s totally free, everyone can use Spotify on the condition that they live with the advertising.
- Spotify has a search engine option where you can type in the name of the artist you want to listen to or a particular song you want to listen to at that time.
- Everything is in real time, if at this moment you want to listen to a song you just have to play it.
- You have the option of creating custom collections and saving them to your Spotify profile so they$0027re available whenever you want to listen.
- There is also the box of your weekly discovery, is a small summary of the best recommendations that the platform has for you.
- Spotify is available for many devices from laptops, tablet TVs, home computers and you can discover what your friends are listening to
Disadvantages of Spotify:
- In order to get rid of the advertising that sometimes damages the magic moment that is listening to a song, you must pay for the plan to be totally private and without advertising.
- Some tracks are not available in some countries, this is due to companies blocking access, as well as Spotify not being available for all countries.
- Your favorite artists are not always there, and sometimes we find the surprise that some song is not on the platform and you have to resort to another musical platform and that$0027s when Youtube emerges again as the king of audiovisual content.
- The whole platform only works with internet, that is, you cannot download songs, podcasts, or videos that you have liked, you must always be connected and have good internet to be able to enjoy its services.
How to log in to Spotify: step by step
The platform is not alien to the ease of use and functionality of other platforms, so basically the process is almost always the same in any context. Below you$0027ll learn how to log in to Spotify step-by-step.
- The first thing you have to do is decide if you are going to enter through the web or through a mobile device. In case it$0027s through your laptop you just have to type the word Spotify in your favourite search engine and click on the first link that appears on your screen.
- If you want to have the application on your mobile device, you will only have to download the app through the Playstore if it is for Android or if you have iphone through the App Store.
- Now, once you are inside the home page, either from your mobile or laptop, you must go to the option that says: Login.
- Two simple options will appear there. The first one is to Login with Facebook, because Spotify gives you the facility to do it this way and so enter more quickly and directly.
- The other option is to write in the first box your email address with which you have already created an account or the username you previously chose in order to complete your registration on the platform.
- You will then need to enter your password and confirm it again to ensure that it is correct and that there are no errors when you log in to Spotify.
- Finally, if you want to keep your session open and avoid this process you can click on the ” Remember me ” option, located just below the box where you typed your password.
Now you can click on the button that says “Login ” and start discovering music or remembering your favorite artists over and over again.