The best comparison that can be made in order to explain what Ask represents is time travel, just the 14th of February or the very common known: “secret friend”. Surely you have already lived the experience, either because you were the lucky person to receive a card, letter, gift or a little errand from your secret admirer. Or you were the person to be the messenger and create the plot to surprise and make that person fall in love on February 14th or to leave clues about your identity, leaving letters, chocolates or anonymous letters exposing your interest.
As thanks to the internet everything evolved, things did not stop existing, they simply changed and adapted to other formats. Now, imagine that you can know a little more about someone if that person knows it$0027s you.
With that same premise, Ask , a platform for asking anonymous questions or identifying your name and surname, as you feel more comfortable, to different people, with the purpose you want, if you are curious about some aspect of life, or you are very shy and want to know that person a little more. Ask hides a fun aspect and that is that you can be whoever and however you want because your identity is protected and maybe you can dare to do things that face to face you could not.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Ask
Advantages of Ask
- You can ask any kind of question to the person you want, as long as they have a user in Ask and you do too.
- You have the option to ask the question anonymously so that the other person does not know it was you who was behind it, or you can ask it with your name and surname.
- The platform has its own search technology according to popularity
- Also Ask, has a keyword search to highlight the most commented topics on the platform
- If there is no one to ask you yet, you can choose the option of already established questions and start interacting
- You have the possibility to show your answers in social networks, the most used for that is Twitter, since from there many people see that you are online in Ask and go to the platform to exchange words, questions and answers
Disadvantages of Ask
- It can lend itself to harassment or misunderstanding, as the anonymous system gives a power of great responsibility to the user, and can harass another person
- It is not yet as developed and does not have many options, only the question and answer
How to log in to Ask and start asking other users questions: step by step
To start being creative and ask the most witty, sincere and crazy questions, you have to follow this little step-by-step guide to be able to log in to Ask and enjoy the platform.
- The first thing you should do is open your browser from your computer, tablet or PC, in the way that is most comfortable for you. Then you should type the word Ask in the search engine or log in to Ask. You can also do this by clicking on this direct link which will take you to the homepage of Ask : https://ask.fm/
- Now, if by any chance when you enter the home page, it is in English, and you are a little uncomfortable with it, you can change the language by going to the bottom of the page, right at the bottom left, you will see that there is the option of Language: English. You only have to click on that button and put the one you like, for example, Spanish.
- The next step will be to click on the ” Login ” option, once you do this, a new window will open where you will see a white and orange box. In this box you must enter your username or email address and then enter your password. If you want the platform to remember your data so that the next time you enter directly, you only have to click on the option “remember me” and you will save all these steps the next time.
- Ask also has other options for logging in, you can do it through different social networks such as: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and W, but you must take into account that you must have the session open previously in any of those options to be done directly.
How to register at Ask: step by step
To register in Ask and start asking questions you must follow the steps explained above, first open your browser and type the word Ask but instead of clicking on login, you must click on “create account” and by doing so a new window will open where you must fill in the data that we will explain next:
- The first thing you must enter is your email address, then in the box below, you must write your full name next to your last name.
- In the next step, which would be the third box, you must create a username, which can be your name, or the conjunction of your name plus surname, must be unique for the Ask platform.
- Then you have to create a password that is easy to remember, and not too complicated so that you can enter it without problems, whenever you want.
- However, as a requirement of Ask, you must indicate in the boxes the day, month and year of your birthday. In addition to indicating what your gender is, female or male.
- As a last step to register your account at ask , you can choose the language in the box below, by selecting the ones that appear there.
- Ready, you can click on the orange box that says: Register and start asking creative questions to anyone you want.