What is logging in Instagram?
Within the world of social networks, you could say that Instagram is one of the most practical, functional and easy to use tools in the digital ecosystem.
It was created in 2010 by Kevin Systrom and launched on October 6 of the same year. The story of Instagram begins very exclusive, since at first it could only be used and was clearly available to users with smart devices, specifically iphone, then with the great success it had, it opened up to all devices and with different transformations, today we can say that it can also be used through the web, a requirement that the user demanded, and as always, was heard and pleased.
It has more than 700 million users and is everyone$0027s favorite, both photographers and artists, people who want to share their best moments and leave them forever on the profile. Instagram is the most immediate audiovisual social network in the world, the connection and interaction with others is imminent, also from the platform have been created collective stories to help others, campaigns for donations to people in need and of course, love stories, people who have met or have ignited the spark with a simple like.
Advantages and disadvantages of Instagram:
Advantages of Instagram:
- The interaction you experience on Instagram does not exist on any other social network, there is always something to see and find, people, places, themes, landscapes, stories, lives, even stalking the person you like, sharing photos or videos with friends.
- Instagram is the social network of the image, so much so that it allows you to edit the photos before publishing them, for them you have two options, you can place a filter that accentuates some shadows and colors, or edit the photo manually by yourself. How do you do it? You can raise or lower the contrast of the photo, fix the shadows and you don$0027t have to worry anymore because the photo is too dark and you can$0027t see it, in the light option you just have to increase it and everything will be fixed. You can also straighten the photo, crop it, enlarge it, and put coloured light filters on it. It$0027s all up to your creativity
- With the Stories you can share moments instantly and spontaneously without having to edit the photo or video too much, it$0027s your moment and best of all it will disappear in 24 hours, unless you attach it to the featured stories on your profile and keep it.
- It$0027s totally free, you don$0027t have to pay for anything and you have a window to the world
- Thanks to the hashtags you can personalize your search and find what you want, if you want to know about a place you only have to write the word in the search engine and that$0027s it, you will find accounts specialized in what you want to find, photos, videos and experiences. Besides, using the hashtag is much easier to find your publications, increase your followers and get more likes and comments.
- You have the option to promote a publication or story to attract more users and convert them into customers in case you are a company or an entrepreneur. This option is effective and fits your budget, since you are the one who decides how much to pay for it.
Disadvantages of Instagram:
- There are no copyrights, the content is practically free and can be stolen
- There$0027s too much invasive advertising these days that you don$0027t really want. It$0027s everywhere and it$0027s annoying for many users who sometimes close the application because they get tired of seeing things they don$0027t want.
- There$0027s censorship. Yes, in this digital age artistic nudity is still not allowed on Instagram, unlike Twitter which even accepts content for the over-18s. There are cases of models and photographers who cannot show their work because Instagram considers it disrespectful to users and therefore they are blocked, or removed from the platform
- The algorithm plays dirty. The fact is that now the Instagram algorithm has become annoying and wants to show you the same thing as always, when in fact the human being is changeable, so much so that the same users have designed strategies so that the algorithm does not get stuck in the same content
How to create an Instagram account and login?
Opening an account on Instagram is a quick and easy process, it$0027s as convenient as other social networks and you just need to follow the steps below.
We recommend that you create the account from your mobile device and then it is your decision whether you want to use it always on the same device or if you want to log in through the web.
- First you have to download the application on your mobile device, no matter if it is iphone or Android , wait for the installation and open the application. In a sentence that is almost at the end of your screen you will read Create account. Click on it and follow each step
- You can register with your email or your phone number and once you have done this you must choose a username. Remember the username must be unique and unrepeatable, it can be a nickname by which everyone calls you since you were a child or the combination of your name and surname, you can add number and spaces if you want.
- You must then create a password of at least 8 characters that no one else knows, that is secure and has a combination of letters and numbers.
- There you go. You are now ready to enjoy all the possibilities Instagram has for you.
To log in , the procedure is no different, if you want to log in from your mobile device or web, you just need to have the app on your phone or if you do it from your computer, you will have to type Instagram in the search engine and click on the first link. Another option to Sign in Instagram is to do the same on Facebook.
To log in to Instagram you must first type in your creator user name and then enter your password, click log in and you$0027re done. If you want to keep your account open so you don$0027t have to repeat the process, you can click on the “Remember Me” option and you$0027ll be taken straight to your profile when you open the application.